3 days of exclusive content, focused around six key themes...
NORTH SEA STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT
Section 1: The North Sea as the Global Centre of Well Intervention Excellence
- How can the North Sea continue to lead the world in well intervention excellence?
- What can the North Sea learn from our global panel of well intervention experts?
- How do well intervention standards and strategies vary by region?
Section 2: Managing the Industry through Economic Cycles
- What can operators put in place to support service companies through economic cycles for long-term gain
- How do we meet increasing demand more effectively with a lack of resource
- What are the quickest wins from collaborating with an operator/service company and the benefits of involving the contractor earlier on in project planning
Section 3: North Sea Operating Strategies – Best Practice
- Learn what keeps operators up at night and what more needs to be done to mitigate the risks and proactively alleviate accidents
- Share tools and experience across operating companies for routine well servicing jobs to asses how to remove the red-tape and reduce LWIV costs
- Highlight new and updated Standard Operating Procedures from operators to make suppliers aware
TECHNOLOGY & INNOVATION
Section 4: Data and Digitalisation in Well Intervention
- What are the quickest wins to be gained from the use of data and digital methods? How do we use data to find rate-adding jobs quicker?
- Simple data projects that make a difference for more flexible working, saving time and improving processes for those working in well intervention
- What is the best way to implement, train-up and scale-up digital processes?
Section 5: How do we Progress to the Next Level of Well Intervention?
- Embracing the different attitudes to new technology to further innovation and maintain balance across the industry
- Case-study results from the newest technology and methodology pioneered in the North Sea
- Technology pitches on ground-breaking new innovations that could reduce costs, improve efficiency and enhance safety
Section 6: Improving Benchmarking in the Industry
- Standardising or indexing equipment to improve compatibility between packages and platforms, to improve well access/control and deployment/ recovery times
- Understanding how the North Sea is performing against other global regions in terms of lead times, costs and well access
- Practical ways to increase the sharing of data, to improve standardisation