2020 KEY THEMES: CHANGE MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES
EXCLUSIVE CONTENT. 2 DAYS. 5 KEY THEMES.
Section One: Culture Change
- Driving adoption – Understand how culture can help you overcome resistance and drive the adoption of new technologies and ways of working.
- Promoting innovation – Consider ways to foster a culture of innovation that promotes problem solving resulting in practical and effective digital solutions.
- Establishing purpose – Define specific objectives and explore how your whole organisation can help your digital strategies to succeed by working towards them.
Section Two: Structure Change
- Defining governance – Discuss who takes ownership of digital transformation and ensure new digital roles fit in with established power structures.
- Centres of excellence – Consider whether to centralise or disperse expertise to push your business’ digital capabilities forward most effectively.
- Integrating new teams – Discuss how to fit digital teams into your established structures to ensure smooth transition to new ways of working.
Section Three: Data
- Increasing trust in data – Consider how to improve data integrity so that teams can rely on, trust and make use of your data.
- Improving decision making – Understand how data can better inform decisions and increase efficiency of your operations.
- Expanding applications – Review how you can deploy data most effectively to maximise its value to your business.
Section Four: Partnerships
- Greater knowledge sharing – Hear how greater collaboration can enable you to leverage off the expertise of partners while fulfilling both of your digital goals.
- Increased resource pooling – See how combining your resources with the capabilities of industry partners can increase your return on digital projects.
- Closer supply chain relationships – Consider how a more integrated supply chain can increase the value of new technologies to your business.
Section Five: Digital Skills
- Upskilling workforce – Review approaches to upskilling your staff and cultivate new skills within your workforce to expand your digital capabilities.
- Attracting New Talent – Consider recruitment strategies that will help your business to attract the skills and expertise that you need to utilise new technologies.
- Educating leadership – Improve your knowledge of digital terminology and technologies to better inform your digital strategies.